At Eye Care Alabama, Inc, Dr. Duane Mohon and our entire optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Mohon and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. We also offer glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
We service the following conditions: vision related learning disabilities, eye teaming and reading difficulties, safety and dress wear glasses, and nursing home on-site care.
Other Services we offer include:
- Nursing Home On Site Care
- Comprehensive Visual Health Care
- Vision Related Learning Disabilities
- Hard To Fit Contacts
- Safety & Dress Wear Glasses
- Dry Eye Treatments
- Eye Teaming & Reading Difficulties
- Treat & Manage ALL Ocular Diseases Include:
- Low Vision Care
- School, Athletic, Industry Vision Screening
For information on additional services, click on the links below: